Inbounds powder laps or exploring the back bowls, the women’s Alltrack Pro 80 W is designed to ski the whole mountain.
A releasable cuff offers a natural range of motion for hiking and a 100mm last balances comfort and control. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission for all-conditions skiing. The Full custom liner includes Thinsulate for added warmth and is thermo-moldable for a precise fit.
What makes this boot tick?
· Women’s specific slim fit features a 100mm last for a strong balance of comfort and support
· Generative Design Grid minimizes boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
· Dual Core Technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
· Optimized Hike Mode: The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
· Women’s Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
· Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision and power transmission
· Insulated Warmth and Support: Thinsulate Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
· Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately)
Gripwalk soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.