Women’s on piste ski boots Pure Pro 80.
The right fit. The right flex. The Pure Pro 80 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. The Sensor Blade shell design has engineered design that reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski. The women’s specific 100mm last provides a balance of comfort and control, while an adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. The liners feature merino wool insulation and are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
What makes this boot tick?
· Slim Fit – Women’s specific slim fit features a 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support
· Optimized Power Transmission – Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
· Adjustable flex – A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
· Easy Entry – Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
· Women’s-Specific Fit – The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
· Custom comfort – Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
· Natural Warmth/Quick Drying – The liner features merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odour control
· GRIPWALK compatible (sold separately)
GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for more natural walking motion and increased traction.