Rossignol Pure Pro Heat, goodbye to cold feet. Need on-snow performance with a heated liner and a 100mm last and comfort focused fit? Well this is the ticket.
The liner combines merino wool insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings that are adjustable with the touch of a button from your phone, so your feet are always warm. The boot's Sensor Blade shell delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Adjustable flex lets you dial in your own flex needs.
What makes this boot tick?
- 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support
- Optimized Power Transmission: Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
- Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range.
- Women's-Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf.
- Warm Your Feet via Bluetooth: THERM-IC boot heater technology is integrated into the liners for all-day comfort and warmth at the touch of a button or with your smartphone
- Natural Warmth, Quick-Drying: The liner features merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odour control
- GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately)
GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction