Rossignol Speed 100.
Buckle in for all-day carving comfort. The Speed 100 expands on the award-winning Allspeed range, providing customizable power and precision in a forgiving 104mm last to suit a variety of foot shapes. The shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer with an adjustable flex to fine-tune your skiing. The liner is designed to match the natural shape of your foot and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit. An easy entry design lets you slide into the boot with ease.
What makes this boot tick?
· 100 Flex
· 104mm Last
· Custom Optisensor T3 Liner
· 100% Aluminium, Diagonal buckles
· 40mm Powerstrap
· Relaxed Fit: Relaxed Fit features a 104mm last with wider forefoot, toe box, and ankle areas for generous all-day comfort and support
· Reduced Weight, Full Power: Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski power transfer
· Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
· Easy Entry: Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
· Custom Comfort and Precision: Full custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately)
GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction