Buckle in for all-day carving comfort.
The Speed 120 expands on the award-winning Allspeed range, providing customizable power and precision in a forgiving 104mm last to suit a variety of foot shapes. The shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transfer with an adjustable flex to fine-tune your skiing. The liner is designed to match the natural shape of your foot and is thermo-moldable for a custom fit. An easy entry design lets you slide into the boot with ease.
What makes this boot tick?
· Relaxed Fit features a 104mm last with wider forefoot, toe box, and ankle areas for generous all-day comfort and support
· Engineered Sensor Matrix shell design reduces boot weight and delivers direct-to-ski power tranfer
· Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance and comfort
· Custom liners are 100% customizable for enhanced comfort, precision and power transmission
· Easy Entry: Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
· Insulated Warmth and Support: Thinsulate Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
· Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately)
Gripwalk soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction.