or make 4 interest-free payments of $177.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
sheduled to arrive May 2023 in store
Salomon Huck Knife 2024
The Salomon Huck Knife is back, with a redesigned tip and tail to give you better grip in all conditions. This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
What makes this board tick?
- Quad camber: The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in powder.
- Medium flex: A mid flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lined and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard
- True Twin: Freestyle specific, Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and centred binding stance
- Triax: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets
- Sintered base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention
- Aspen Select: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Slingshot sidewall: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.