Salomon Huck Knife Pro 2023
The Salomon Huck Knife pro is the beefed up burlier big brother of the renowned Huck Knife. which has become synonymous with the best riders The Huck Knife which has become synonymous with the best park riders today has been given an upgrade to give us the Huck Knife Pro. This board features a stiffer, lighter core, faster base and smoother tech, to make sure this board will be a cut above the rest. This true park board with a classic blunt shape will handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, pop and forgiveness combine to give this board the ultimate riding experience for someone looking to get the best of the best.
What makes this board tick?
- Quad camber: The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in powder.
- Medium flex: A mid flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lined and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard
- True Twin: Freestyle specific, Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and centred binding stance
- Triax: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets
- Sintered base: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention
- Aspen Select: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Slingshot sidewall: Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.