Salomon Pulse is the perfect board for beginners or someone after that skatey feel.
The Pulse feature Flat Out Camber and Bite Free edges for low consequence creative riding. Packing an Aspen Core with a versatile directional twin shape. This is an easy choice for anyone who wants to explore all terrain freestyle riding.
What makes this board tick?
• Rocker Type: Flat Out Camber – A flat profile with camber under feet for maximum response and stability.
• Flex: Soft Flex – Softer flexing boards are more manoeuvrable at slow speed and more forgiving in general. Great for beginner and intermediate riders, or the advanced rider that prefers a looser more skate like feel for freestyle riding.
• Shape: Directional Twin – A twin shape for freestyle performance with a directional flex for power at high speed.
• Core: Aspen Core – Full length FSC Certified Aspen wood core with high-density strips of birchwood in the binding area.
• Laminates: BA LD – Low-density fibres allow Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
• Sidewalls: ABS Sidewalls – Salomon’s Acrylonitrile Butadiene Stryene combines toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
• Base: Extruded with Standard Stone Finish – Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
• Edges: Bite Free Edge Bevel – Fully detuned tip and tail edges for a hang-up free ride.
• Binding Compatibility – 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Create a fluid JOINT between you, your board, and the mountain with the BMBW JOINT.
The JOINT brings BMBW’s standard of high performance components and a Mervin Made Flex Control Drive Plate together for less money and more all mountain action. The boron fiber Drive Plate pairs with a nylon high back and heel cup to create a responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
What makes this binding tick?
- Flex – 5(1 soft/10stiff) – A medium flex makes for responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
- Boron Fibre Drive Plate – Boron fibre, poly core, and eco-sublimated top sheet material create a medium flex pattern for a broad range of conditions.
- Nylon Highback – Engineered nylon polymer has a medium flex, well suited for all around riding condition.
- The cube forward lean adjustment – this revolutionary dual durometer urethane dampening forward lean adjuster is fast and easy. Choose from 10 degrees, 14 degrees, 18 degrees or 22 degrees of lean.
- Mobility Construction Ankle Strap – A 3D architectural structure with TPU elastomer provides a damp and forgiving ride with a low weight and great comfort.
- Light Form Toe Strap – Moulded grip secures the strap in place for a dynamic and maximum performance fit.
- Forged Aluminum Buckles – Reliable Forged Aluminum buckles are lightweight and hardened for ultimate strength and smooth entry
- Axis Disk- Adjust the binding from tip to tail or edge for maximum customization. 2x4, 4x4 and Channel mounting pattern compatible.