Smith Summit Mips
Smith Summit Mips
Go light. Go Far.
From skin track to boot pack and summit bids, the Summit snow helmet is our lightweight go-to lid for backcountry touring and ski mountaineering. Its triple certified design meets global alpine ski certs plus international mountaineering standards. The design blends a minimalist approach with mountaineering-specific details to keep it ultra-light yet ready for alpine pursuits. Zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® impact protection absorb energy in the event of a fall. Smith Flexible Fit System, featuring BOA® offers a micro-adjustable fit which also collapses into the helmet for easy stuffing into your pack. External bungee loops offer secure attachment to the outside of a pack, too. Integrated headlamp strap routing keeps a light in place, and a beanie and ball cap-compatible design lets you match the weather conditions. Thirty-three fixed vents keep the air moving and your goggles or glasses fog-free. Go ahead and set your sights on the summit.
What makes this helmet tick?
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B, EN 12492
- Smith Flexible Fit System, featuring BOA® for a premium fit
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- 33 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Lightweight, technical knit liner included
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Integrated headlamp strap routing keeps gear in place
- Beanie and ball cap compatible
- Weight (Size M): 16oz / 400g