Lightweight, dependable and equipped with the latest technology.
Its featherweight construction is finished with a timeless design and style allowing you to keep your style sleek and to a minimum while your protection reaches an all-time high. Complete with an in-mold profile that contrasts a polycarbonate shell with an absorbent EPS liner. The Airflow Climate vents are streamlined to suit the helmet, while the MIPS technology makes this a no brainer.
What makes this helmet tick?
· Lightweight In-Mold Construction: Low profile in-mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extremely lightweight construction
· AirEvac Ventilation: AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
· Airflow Climate Control: Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts
· Self-Adjusting Lifestyle Fit System: Elastic in rear of liner adjusts to a range of head sizes
· Snapfit SL Ear Pads – Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
· MIPS Technology: Multidirectional Impact Protection System, in a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angles impact