Spyder Voice women’s jacket in black, is all about sophistication, warmth and makes you ski better… (skiing better not guaranteed)
Freeride inspired for the steepest, deepest days, the voice will keep you dry and warm thanks to its 2L GORE-TEX and PRIMALOFT construction. A slightly longer length, fixed, drop hood and textured GORE panelling are design elements that also elevate the functionality of the voice for your big mountain. resort or side country adventures.
What makes this jacket tick?
- Stretch Polyester Plain weave 2L with GORE-TEX laminate and PFCEC free DWR
- Polyester herringbone with Infinium laminate and PFCEC free DWR
- PRIMALOFT black eco insulation (100G)
- YKK Aquaguard centre front zipper
- All seams taped
- Fixed hood with adjustment at back fits over most helmets
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels, fixed powder skirt with snapback feature and mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Underarm ventilation system
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem