The Hi-Standard OG is the best-selling Vans boot of all time, and continues to be the standard-bearer for classic style and modern performance.
The comfort and familiar feel of a traditional lace-up closure gains additional support from key features like our Instep Lace Lockout and Internal Web Harness. With its V1 Waffle Lug outsole and iconic sidestripe, this timeless Vans style speaks for itself.
What makes this boot tick?
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
- V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design
- V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance.
- V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360° – Thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out.
- SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, Intermediate
- FLEX RATING – 4