Sophisticated style, just-right insulation and bluesign® Approved fabrication that's good on both people and the environment.
Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? Say hi to the women's Burton Lelah Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather. Midweight 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation that's bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE™ 2L fabric to see you through the storm. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your face.
- Sophisticated style, just-right insulation and bluesign® Approved fabrication that's good on both people and the environment.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- Fulltime Contour™ Drop-Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Slim Fit
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Stretch Fabric Blocked with 2-Layer Nylon Taslan Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [100G Throughout] and Taffeta Living Lining™
- Media / Goggle Pocketing
- Mesh Dump Pocket Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Snag-Free Neckline Chest Pocket with Hidden Zipper Entry
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface