The Ruins to Roses Roundtail by Z-Flex
Telling a visual narrative about the fall, and rise, of the Pacific Ocean Park, the Ruins to Roses range takes a counter-approach to the 1970 fire and destruction of the pride of Venice Beach, claiming that it was the downfall of the P.O.P that led to its true purpose. Laying dormant in a pile of blackened timber for a number of years, the pier was seen as a graveyard of broken dreams and family memories that inspired a new generation with the apocalyptic desire to skate and surf harder than anyone else.
What makes this skater tick?
· Z-Flex P.O.P Ruins to Roses Series
· Size: 9.5" x 39.5" (WB: 26.5")
· 8ply Canadian Maple & Black Oak Construction
· Mellow Concave Longboard w/ Low Rounded Kick
· Z-Flex 45° 180mm RKP Trucks w/ 90A Soft Cushions
· Z-Flex 69mm 83a Longboard Wheels
· Abec7 Z-Speed Bearings
· Premium Clear Spray Grip
· Natural Wood Veneer w/ Black & Gold Accents