The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, The Marker Griffon 13 is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers.
Equipped with all new Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel that are both lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control. Also new is the Anti Ice Rail to scrap off snow from the boot sole. It’s Sole.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either touring or alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists. Griffon 13 ID is available with 90, 100, 110 and 120mm brakes in 4 colour combinations.
What makes this binding tick?
· Boot Sole Compatibility ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
· DIN Range: 4-13
· Height w/o ski: 22mm
· Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm and 120mm available
· Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
· Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Toe Height Adjustable
· Step-In Heel Inter-Pivot
· EPS system Dual-Screw Brake Pad