Line Blend 2023
Line Blend 2023
Sale Sold out
Regular price $849.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Blend is LINE's freestyle team's favourite ski. Same buttery Blend flex, same Blend feel, certified and approved by Will Wesson himself. Line have blunted the tip for locking in those nose blocks, they've extended the sidecut for quicker turning, and they've widened the tip & tail for more surface area to press on deep into your butters.
What makes this ski tick?
- Rocker Type: Early Rise
- Flex: Symmetric
- 5-Cut Sidecut: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut for a variety of turn shapes and intuitive feel.
- Early Taper: Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce
- Butter Zone: Unique planing of the core in the tip and tail sections a unique flex point that allows the ski to lock into butters with unmatched control.
- Core: Maple Macroblock – Two full length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durabililty ·
- Sidewalls: Capwall – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap in the tip, Capwall construction provides the best of both worlds
- Fatty Edge & Base - 1.7mm sintered base, 2 X 2.5mm edges (both are a 30% increase)
- Tuff Top – Textured tougher top materials for more abuse, less scratches and a longer, better looking life for the investment on your feet.
133 / 100 / 122, R = 20m, 3.9Kg/ski @ 185cm
- Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen in the core; macroblock