Learning-friendly flex and season-saving comfort.
For the women's Burton Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Binding, performance and pleasure come together to create a comfortable ride that snowboarders of any ability will enjoy. The lightweight design includes features like FullBED cushioning for plush comfort and Re:Flex technology which makes this binding compatible with any board out there. Supportive, comfortable straps with our easy-entry flex slider makes strapping in easier, and a strategically stretched hinging zone allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open.
What makes this binding tick?
· Ankle Strap: Reactstrap andle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot.
· Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
· Cushioning: ReFlex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
· Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. A lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
· Mounting System: ReFlex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
· Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
· Forward lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
· Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life