Ideal for skiers who want to cross over from alpine touring to resort skiing on occasion.
EPF (Extended Power Frame) features a super wide connection to the ski, increased power transmission and enhancing the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The Extended Power Frame enables you to enjoy the widest touring skis even when the terrain gets rough and sloppy, as well as making turn initiation easier in any snow conditions.
What makes this binding tick?
· Backcountry Touring
· S = 264-327mm, L = 304-367mm
· Brake Width: 90 or 110mm
· Din/ISO Range: 4.0 – 10.0
· Stand Height w/o ski: 36mm
· Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
· Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage
· Heel Adjustment: 60mm
· Walking modes: 0,7 and 13 degrees
· Weight (single): S = 1090g, L=1110g
· Weight (pair): S = 2180g, L = 2220g
· AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless Steel