Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 10.
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
What makes this binding tick?
· Downhill Performance: The S/Lab Shift MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
· Touring Capability: Pin tow design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
· Lightweight: Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/Lab Shift MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.75kg/pair.
· Adjustment Range: 30mm (3.7 US sizes)
· Din Scale: 4-10
· Height: 30mm
· Skier Weight: 66-125kg
· Weight: 875g (single), 1.75kg (pair)